#14 Making Web3 More Accessible w/ Grant Powell
🎙️ Today, Michael & Emery talks with our brilliant guest - Grant Powell. Grant Powell is the Founder of Curios, professional numismatist, and an ex-Googler.
An expert in developing some of the most innovative technologies and digital products, some of Grant's highlights include the first-ever live streaming platform for YouTube (for concerts such as U2, Alicia Keys, Coachella) and the first-ever application to integrate with Spotify's web API for matching people based on their similar tastes in music. Grant is knowledgeable in a wide range of programming languages as well as being an expert in design and artistic direction.
🎯 Topics covered in this episode:
- How Curios is breaking barriers to bridge Web2 & Web3!
- Flipping the switch of Web3 being technological first and user experience second.
- How far are we from mass adoption for web3?! (hint: very close!)
- Forward looking applications of NFTs besides Digital Art.
- One of the overlooked pain-points in onboarding new users to Web3.
- Importance of vernacular in mass adoption of web3
- How Curios prioritizes products/features in their pipeline.
- Evolution of needed tools for web3 usability.
- Case Study: Curios powers Tory Lanez to sell his music directly to his customers with zero friction
- Grant's golden advice to budding Web3 founders!
🔗 Guest Links:
- Be sure to connect with Grant on LinkedIn, as well as on Twitter.
- Check out how Curios is making waves in web3!
🚀 Thanks again for tuning-in to this episode of W3W Podcast! If you found it insightful, definitely give us a review and help us reach more listeners interested in all things Web3.
🏛️ Discord is our main hub and a community with some of the brightest Web3 Developers, Founders, Investors and Experts making waves in web3! Don't wait to join the fun!
Join our awesome Discord Community to learn, ask, network and make waves in Web3!
Brought to you by:
RNO1 | Experience Design & Growth Agency For Tech & Web3 Brands Of The Future.
Follow us on: